Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for, and interested in contacting John Edward Swift formerly from New Zealand.

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
I'm looking for, and interested in contacting John Edward Swift formerly from New Zealand.
I would like to point out that we do not encourage personal contact details to be passed on to third parties. This person may not wish to be contacted by you.
If anyone knows this person they should contact him and let him know that oasis is looking for him
However it would probably be helpful if they were able to give your real name oais so that he knows who you are.

Veronica

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to point out that we do not encourage personal contact details to be passed on to third parties. This person may not wish to be contacted by you.
If anyone knows this person they should contact him and let him know that oasis is looking for him
However it would probably be helpful if they were able to give your real name oais so that he knows who you are.

Veronica
Good morning Veronica.
Thank you for you message. I agree that anyone here who may know John, would kindly contact him and ask him to contact me directly.
There are no urgent circumstances relating to my request, but I am seeking contact with him as soon as possible.
I will be posting a photograph of him later today on my website.

My name is Philip Golan and I am a private investigator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.