Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a full time English speaking domestic helper - can anyone point me in the direction of where to source one? Probably a Filipino would be best. (To live in Voula)

G

·
You're looking for someone to live in with you? Have you tried Greece Craigslist and putting out an ad?

There are many nationalities that speak English very well, native Greeks as well as foreigners, not just people from the Philippines. My house help is from Ethiopia, and she speaks English very well. She came recommended from my neighbour.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're looking for someone to live in with you? Have you tried Greece Craigslist and putting out an ad?

There are many nationalities that speak English very well, native Greeks as well as foreigners, not just people from the Philippines. My house help is from Ethiopia, and she speaks English very well. She came recommended from my neighbour.

Thanks. Would you mind asking your helper if she knows anyone looking for work. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

i live in Voula. I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you can tell me what you need, i would be glad to help you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts