Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for good real estate agents in Abu Dhabi

10K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  mkhalid123 
#1 ·
Hi

I am planning to move to Abu Dhabi next month and looking for real estate agents for apartment/villa rentals. I have seen some online websites but I dont know if the ground reality is different or not.

I am looking for agents who deal in Al Reem, Between the two bridges area, and Sas al Nakhal. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#3 ·
I was quite happy with the Cluttons and PSI (Property Shop Invest) agent for Al Reem. In any case, it is a cowboyland like Dubai. Best strategy is to just look at the ads and call an agent. At least in Reem Island not all agents know about all empty flats (and also the same empty apartment is shown by multiple agents).

#4 ·
Rsinner- I have contacted PSI but they didnt respond back. I really like their website though. I will get in touch with Cluttons as well. I have seen very quick response from Vesta.

A part from that, Can you recommend any good compound flats in Corniche or Al Reem area?

#6 ·
#7 ·
I wish it were as simple as just listing you some agents...it's easier if you just look at the apartment listings and then call the corresponding agent.

Best site's to use:

dubizzle.com and propertyfinder.ae

They'll really give you an idea of what's out there and what the prices are. Even if you call regarding one apartment, the agent you call usually takes down your information, requirements and gives you a few options.

They will always offer you something above your budget as they want the highest commission..this is just the nature of the business. The more research you do, the easier it gets to stick to what you think you can afford.

Always make sure the lease is a TAWTHEEQ lease which means it is registered.

#12 ·
TAWTHEEQ is a document issued by Abu Dhabi Municipality for Tower developer

Tower without this document is a difficult case as you can't really officially connect water/gas/electricity under your name etc

good thing is that most buildings have it, so I wouldn't really worry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.