Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Ian. I've been here in Dubai for about 8 days now and i'm bored. :p Im looking for friends who i can hang out with. Im 27 years old. Asian. I love to go shopping, eat different cuisine, play RPG, travel or just chat and waste time with friends. However, I dont smoke and drink (bummer! i know), for health reasons. So no bars and getting drunk for me. :)

Do send me PMs if you think you'd like to hang out with me or leave your contact info here. thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
he friend nice to meet you here willcome in this website try to join us give me a PM and more info about you and we will meet
salam

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi. My name is Ian. I've been here in Dubai for about 8 days now and i'm bored. :p Im looking for friends who i can hang out with. Im 27 years old. Asian. I love to go shopping, eat different cuisine, play RPG, travel or just chat and waste time with friends. However, I dont smoke and drink (bummer! i know), for health reasons. So no bars and getting drunk for me. :)

Do send me PMs if you think you'd like to hang out with me or leave your contact info here. thanks
Hola amigo! welcome ...
Read the "Valentine day ideas" thread and you will know what's happening with 'friends making' here. Make sure you read from the beginning or you miss out the fun :p
in short, we are meeting this friday evening. more details in that thread.
Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.