Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I'm a single dad, moving back from Miami to Bayonne at the end of january with my 3 years old daughter who speaks french, english and spanish. I'd love her to be able to hang out at times with english speaking kids of her age or a little older, so she doesn't loose the language.

let's meet up parents, for a coffee as the kids are playing !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I just saw your message, I know it was a little while ago but I thought I'd send you a little one back!!

I'm english and also living in Bayonne, I'm afraid I don't know any english speaking kids, but was wondering if you ever need a baby sitter?? That way your little girl would have a little bit of time in english too :) I have lots of experience with children and could send you references if you like :)

Look forward to hearing from you, and hope you're enjoying lovely Bayonne!!

Emily

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,
I've just seen your message too. I am French, my husband Spanish and at the moment we live in Dubai. We are about to move to Les Landes - not sure exactly yet. My son who is 4 speak the 3 languages and I am desperate to make him continue with his English when we get to France. Bayonne is not that far from where we will be so if you are still looking for children to play with your daughter let us know. If there is anybody else out there in les Landes with small children, get in touch with us! Thanks. Audrey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.