Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there!

We are looking for a couple of badminton players to join our team. We are all armatures and play for fun, socializing and a bit of exercise (please note exercise is the last one :) on the list). The court is located on Al Wasel Road, after the Jumeirah Post post office; if you are heading towards Abu Dhabi. As for the Court, its an indoor court (thanks God!), wooden floor & not to mention Air conditioned!!

If you or your friend is interested/snip/ I can share the exact location through Google Maps. Right now we are only playing on Saturday mornings (I know its difficult for those who wants to sleep in a bit longer :-( ) from 7:30Am to 9:30AM.

The court fees is AED 20/player for the two hour session.

Well if you are interested please give me a buzz.

Cheers!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We need two more players. Right now three of us are playing. Fourth one on leave for 2 months. Let me know your mail ID and I'll share the location. No sure if you can share your sell number in this forum.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
We need two more players. Right now three of us are playing. Fourth one on leave for 2 months. Let me know your mail ID and I'll share the location. No sure if you can share your sell number in this forum. Thanks
Reminder, posting personal contact details on the forum is not permitted. Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We need two more players. Right now three of us are playing. Fourth one on leave for 2 months. Let me know your mail ID and I'll share the location. No sure if you can share your sell number in this forum.

Thanks
I think I need more posts before I can message you. I am available to play next week onwards - I'll msg you my #.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts