Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:plane:i need appartment in cairo any area , i can share with other from any nationality and gender ... any help

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I assume Cairo has letting agents etc... have you tried them to see what they have on their books or if they know of anyone who may wish to share??? At least that way your potential flat share should have been vetted by them and you wont find yourself in a compromising situation????

Jo xxxx

Jo xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
:plane:i need appartment in cairo any area , i can share with other from any nationality and gender ... any help
Hi
I had offered accomodation in my apartment and published a message a few days back...My apartment is too large for me alone...It is fully furnished... I live in Helioplis and I am a Guy working as the country head for a britsh company. Pls do advise me your details.....I leave for UK next week and will be back in two days..
As such my responses may be delayed..
Have a great weekend..

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok

Hi
I had offered accomodation in my apartment and published a message a few days back...My apartment is too large for me alone...It is fully furnished... I live in Helioplis and I am a Guy working as the country head for a britsh company. Pls do advise me your details.....I leave for UK next week and will be back in two days..
As such my responses may be delayed..
Have a great weekend..
ok how can i contact you , where is the address
thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
please do not put personal details in here,

Hi
I did see a meesage from you requesting for my contact details...I just couldnt find a way how to reply ...this thing is so complicated !!
Pls send me your details to my personal email address below

Please be advised that I am a guy and working as a country Manager for a british company.... Just wanted you to be aware that I am a Guy..!
Talk to you soon ..

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi
I did see a meesage from you requesting for my contact details...I just couldnt find a way how to reply ...this thing is so complicated !!
Pls send me your details to my personal email address below

Please be advised that I am a guy and working as a country Manager for a british company.... Just wanted you to be aware that I am a Guy..!
Talk to you soon ..
The original poster is no longer a member

Jo xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts