Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Havent been on here in a while, so apologisies if I am repeating a previous questions.

I've moved to Valencia now and finding if tough to find really nice accommodation in the city. A lot of run down places.

So does anyone have any tips on here to get a good room/flat for rent? Or know of anywhere with rooms to rent.
Price isnt too much of an issue. Im a commercial pilot here, looking to rent for 6-9 months. So I want somewhere thats easy to commute to work. Going to bring my car over.

I've tried fotocasa...maybe my expectations are too high!

Loving Valencia so far, it's an awesome city!
Thanks in advance
Maria

·
Administrator
36,849 Posts
Hey All,

Havent been on here in a while, so apologisies if I am repeating a previous questions.

I've moved to Valencia now and finding if tough to find really nice accommodation in the city. A lot of run down places.

So does anyone have any tips on here to get a good room/flat for rent? Or know of anywhere with rooms to rent.
Price isnt too much of an issue. Im a commercial pilot here, looking to rent for 6-9 months. So I want somewhere thats easy to commute to work. Going to bring my car over.

I've tried fotocasa...maybe my expectations are too high!

Loving Valencia so far, it's an awesome city!
Thanks in advance
Maria
have you tried the other links on the 'useful links' sticky?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Renting in Valencia

I'm surprised you've seen nothing on fotocasa that appeals to you. I intend to rent in the city when I get there [the For Sale sign is up outside my house now!] and I've seen quite a number of very attractive-looking flats.

Perhaps the content of the site is in a different universe to the actual properties but I've certainly seen modern, clean flats at very reasonable rates. And, of course, these rates must be negotiable a.t.mo.

I have yes, I'm looking all the time on Idealista and Fotocasa etc as was mentioned. I just said I'd ask in case a new expat rental website had come up that I hadnt heard of!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts