Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I m looking for a squash partner i have 2 courts in my building but i need someone to play with :)

I m beginner but i did some tennis before so maybe my level is not so ****ty :p

PM me if you are interest

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi

I m looking for a squash partner i have 2 courts in my building but i need someone to play with :)

I m beginner but i did some tennis before so maybe my level is not so ****ty :p

PM me if you are interest
what building are you in and in what area is it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a squash partner, preferably in JLT or Marina areas. Unfortunately it's difficult to arrange for a court being not the resident of the building where courts are located.

I've beginner level and would like to play squash in the evening.

Anybody wants to join me?

Jane

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey I'm in downtown as well....I'm interested in playing as well....have been playing for over 5 years, not a beginner, been out of sync for sometime....court is also available in my apartment.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I'm in downtown as well....I'm interested in playing as well....have been playing for over 5 years, not a beginner, been out of sync for sometime....court is also available in my apartment.

Anyone interested?

Yep, I'm living in Jumeirah 3. beginner to intermediate level. Drop a message if interested!

cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
JT1987 said:
Hi, I am looking for a squash partner, preferably in JLT or Marina areas. Unfortunately it's difficult to arrange for a court being not the resident of the building where courts are located.

Jane
Hi, I live in Marina and beginner level as well. I used to have play with a friend before he left the country, we used to play at sheraton jbr or grand habtoor, If interested please drop me a line.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
i'm in Jumeira 2, and we have a court in the compound.
Been years since i swung a squash mallet, though!

·
Registered
201 Posts
squash

Jane
Hi Jane, i am a beginner but would love to play, are you still looking for a squash partner? Thanks.

Jackie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Squash

Hello anyone on here looking for squash partner - I am available to play at your court or at Jebel Ali club (where I try to play every night) So if you want to play at yours or mine drop me a message and we can go from there - available absolutely any night or any day on weekend .
Ian
:):):):clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello anyone on here looking for squash partner - I am available to play at your court or at Jebel Ali club (where I try to play every night) So if you want to play at yours or mine drop me a message and we can go from there - available absolutely any night or any day on weekend .
Ian

hey Ian, i play at Jebel Ali club sporadically. Am looking to become a regular though. My level is '****ty intermediate' :d
up for a game over the weekend?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ian
How much would it cost for the membership? I would love to join

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Jane,

I'm up for a game- I used to play at American University of Dubai, however they wouldn't let non Alumni's in. If you've got a court and want to play drop me a message.

Thanks.

Jane

·
Registered
8 Posts
Squash

New to Dubai but have brought my squash raquet with me. Haven't played in years but would like a game with anyone willing. So rank me one slight notch above beginner level.

Caribcat

·
Registered
183 Posts
Finally someone in Jumeirah! I still cannot use PM, I let you my mobile, give a call. 050 44 031 25
cheers
you should remove your number and save the mods the time. No posting of personal details is allowed on the forums! :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts