Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
You know, that it`s always a challenge to find an ideal gift for a special person in your life...
Or maybe you`re just tired of Friday brunches and looking for a new unusual way to spend a weekend?

Wow Gifts is the only online gift shop in UAE, specialized on Experience Gifts, our target is to hand-pick, collect and present at Wow Gifts Website the most full and impressive collection of Experiences UAE can offer: artistic, extreme, educational, entertaining, gourmand…. Anything from Supercar Drive Experience to Culinary Arts Workshop, from Open Sea Fishing to Full Rejuvenation Day at a Spa, from Total Makeover with a Makeup Artist to Crossfit Bootcamp.

Visit www.wowgifts.ae and choose an Experience, that will suit your gift recipients interests, hobbies and passions or just get it for yourself! Why not? ;)

New Experiences are added frequently, so stay connected, subscribe to this thread and our social media:
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/WowGiftsDubai/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/WowGiftsDubai
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/@WowGiftsDubai/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its very useful one

Seems its very useful especially at times of birthdays, anniversaries and yes on bash times.

Hatss off to the new venture:brick:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends!
To celebrate this occasion we are giving away a discount voucher worth 50 AED
Just use promo code THANKS at checkout to obtain your instant discount!
Offer is valid for any purchase and effective until November, 29th, hurry up!;))

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, All!
Here`s the quick update on new arrivals at Wow Gifts:

1. Our most affordable Experience - Billiard game with Meal - Play & Dine
2. Dance classes - choose your dance style. And you can dance with your better half too - no matter if you`re preparing a wedding dance or just want to obtain some dance skills
3. The most wonderful time of the year is coming and we present you variety of Christmas greeting cards and 2018 calendars - check out our new collection of cool stationery

With National Day just around the corner, we recommend to take a look at our National Day gifts collection and our choice is high-quality honey in Emirati bear-shaped jars - a perfect present for your Emirati friends or colleagues!
More fun and gifts coming soon!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you ready for Christmas?
Get the last-minute Christmas gifts at Wow Gifts! We deliver within 2 business day anywhere in UAE and shipping is free!

Take a look at our new arrivals:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you at Wow Gifts :wave:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Recently I got settled in Dubai. I was in search for a few shops to buy gifts for my friends birthday party and I don't know many as recently I got settled in Dubai. I was really confused but I found the above mentioned threads and suggestions very useful
thank you for your feedback!
if you need any assistance or support - just let us know!
;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts