Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. I am from Srilanka and i have completed my studies in from Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Malaysia and i have worked in Malaysia for 2 years. Now i intend to find another job abroad. but the search has been very difficult for me. I have 2 kids as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What I would do personally, is talk to the management about how you are feeling. Tell them you want to be trained a little bit more. I mean you've been there for a week, you should give it a little more time to see if things change. If things don't change, I'd say start looking for a new job. Or even start getting applications now, & filling them out. Look for openings & if things don't get better, look for another one :) Then in that case you will have something to tell your next boss who is trying to hire you, if they ask why you left your previous next job, you will have a reason as to why you did, & you can say you stuck it out instead of looking like a quitter& you talked management , but things didn't fix, ya know? - Even if things do fix & its not for you, that's fine to. Just tell your next hiree that the Kmart job wasn't for you, & it wasn't really helping you out in what you want for a future carrer, & that you weren't really happy there. Or something like that :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts