Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

I've been searching high and low for a job in Dubai over the last few weeks and would love some help from anyone on this forum.

I currently work for an international accounting firm in their Business Advisory/Consulting practice. I am looking for something in the financial services, management, or consulting fields. I have experience in a wide range of services including everything from internal audit, business and financial analysis, compliance, and IT system selections/implementations.

I have about 3 years of work experience, and would love an opportunity to work for a respected and reputable company in Dubai.

In addition, I am a native English speaker, but do not speak any Arabic (I am more than willing to learn!).

If anyone has any recommendations, or think I could help out your company, I really would like to hear more.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all -

I've been searching high and low for a job in Dubai over the last few weeks and would love some help from anyone on this forum.

I currently work for an international accounting firm in their Business Advisory/Consulting practice. I am looking for something in the financial services, management, or consulting fields. I have experience in a wide range of services including everything from internal audit, business and financial analysis, compliance, and IT system selections/implementations.

I have about 3 years of work experience, and would love an opportunity to work for a respected and reputable company in Dubai.

In addition, I am a native English speaker, but do not speak any Arabic (I am more than willing to learn!).

If anyone has any recommendations, or think I could help out your company, I really would like to hear more.

Thanks everyone!
what about the Big 4?

for example E&Y have a big office in Dubai and AD

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Hi all -

Thanks everyone!
No you're not you're american - you speak septic!!!!!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Andy, stop being mean to my fellow people.

Boston, getting a job here isn't as easy as it once was. I would suggest searching on google to find agencies that specialize in job placement. I would also suggest you doing research and finding large companies that are in the UAE and going to their sites directly. Start sending out cover letters and feelers to see if you can get any bites. Apply apply and apply some more.

Also check Dubizzle and the newspapers as well. Its the same here as elsewhere. Its still not a 100% but there is alot more construction and things happening now then it was when I got here in November.

Goodl uck!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I might add.. not to be too negative as I have a tendency to sound negative about Dubai :D but with you only having three years of experience, it prob isnt going to be that easy for you to get your foot in the door. The western expat jobs that you get paid anything worth making the move in general are reserved for senior levels. If you are just wanting to come for the experience and are open minded about the pay level and not expecting to be able to save much, then you might just have luck.

·
Registered
185 Posts
don't care about what she said
just come and you will find job look i can to here with 0 experience i graduated from university and came to here
now i am saving money and i have fun here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.