Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mates,

Well am a new member here, thought would just get along with few or have some guidance / suggestions / feedback's.

I am in Malaysia exactly from a month now. I a currently working in Bangalore in an Advertising agency and looking forward to for a global career. I am trying for further studies in Canada / USA / Australia for 2014 but before that i would want to work abroad and earn some more money then what exactly i am earning here.

The reason why i choose Malaysia - firstly my friends and relatives stay here so i can easily share accommodation with them for a year or 2 ( let see how it goes ). Secondly i have been to Malaysia several times and been familiar with the place now.

I would like to know how is the job opportunities in there for a person like me ( having more then 5 years of experience in Online and offline Marketing and project management ).

Currently i will be coming to Malaysia for a month to search for a job ( and will see how it goes ).

Anyways - you all suggest? anything

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Mates,

Well am a new member here, thought would just get along with few or have some guidance / suggestions / feedback's.

I am in Malaysia exactly from a month now. I a currently working in Bangalore in an Advertising agency and looking forward to for a global career. I am trying for further studies in Canada / USA / Australia for 2014 but before that i would want to work abroad and earn some more money then what exactly i am earning here.

The reason why i choose Malaysia - firstly my friends and relatives stay here so i can easily share accommodation with them for a year or 2 ( let see how it goes ). Secondly i have been to Malaysia several times and been familiar with the place now.

I would like to know how is the job opportunities in there for a person like me ( having more then 5 years of experience in Online and offline Marketing and project management ).

Currently i will be coming to Malaysia for a month to search for a job ( and will see how it goes ).

Anyways - you all suggest? anything
Seeking jobs here are no different from any parts of the world I suppose.

If you got what the employers are looking for and with the salary as agreed upon by both parties getting a job here is not impossible.

However, it helps shorten the time frame of being jobless if you have already been shortlisted by employers at least for an interview.

Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seeking jobs here are no different from any parts of the world I suppose.

If you got what the employers are looking for and with the salary as agreed upon by both parties getting a job here is not impossible.

However, it helps shorten the time frame of being jobless if you have already been shortlisted by employers at least for an interview.

Good luck
Thanks Roy for your generous response. I totally agree with you. Currently i am either receiving "vacancy for local" or "cant employe foreigners" . Unable to understand if i should really be physically in Malaysia to search for a job. Do you think that would work?

Afzal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts