Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought some used small vehicle parts on ebay and they're in the city of Nice being stored with a kind local but he's very busy and needs the space. I live in Australia and need to get the items boxed up in a large box and then posted through France Poste back to me in Sydney.

I'm trying to find someone who could help. They'd really need to live in Nice, have a car that could carry a large box and speak French for the post office. I'm going to try and find a box supplier in Nice!:juggle: I'd be happy to pay for their time and reimburse them for expenses.

Please let me know if you know someone who might be able to help,

Cheers

Stuart G.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is now very urgent so would appreciate help from anyone.
Ok, I give up as there's obviously no-one living in Nice on this forum! Finally, Can anyone suggest any other bright ideas as to how to contact someone who could help in Nice? Are there any businesses or other persons in towns in France that might be able to offer help? I've emailed several Hotels and transport companies (to try and locate a suitable person) in the area but no response so far. Is there another forum I should be posting on? Obviously, these expats forums aren't suitable for this type of enquiry.

PS I haven't used Fedex as the items are bulky, lightweight, and would not justify forwarding by air and they need boxing which I don't think Fedex would offer.

·
Administrator
51,297 Posts
Ok, I give up as there's obviously no-one living in Nice on this forum! Finally, Can anyone suggest any other bright ideas as to how to contact someone who could help in Nice? Are there any businesses or other persons in towns in France that might be able to offer help? I've emailed several Hotels and transport companies (to try and locate a suitable person) in the area but no response so far. Is there another forum I should be posting on? Obviously, these expats forums aren't suitable for this type of enquiry.

PS I haven't used Fedex as the items are bulky, lightweight, and would not justify forwarding by air and they need boxing which I don't think Fedex would offer.
Try UPS. Their website in France is really quite good (as long as you can read it in French) and they offer a wide range of services, including picking stuff up and boxing it for you.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.