Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I need to source some fairly large outdoor plants that can supplied ready potted or potted on site. My ideal would be a company who can come round see what I want, quote and supply or alternatively if anyone can recommend a decent garden centre that I can visit who can suppply the same (not ACE or anything similar)

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,965 Posts
Hi,
Plant souq in Sharjah or Mina port in Abu Dhabi are best two places for plants.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
86 Posts
Try dgnurseries.com/ Wahat Al Sahraa (Desert Group). They respond fairly quickly. I deal with them through email mostly, I send them a list of what I want, they quote and deliver once approved.
You can speak to them and specify what you are looking for. They don't stock everything listed on their website but they're helpful in finding alternatives.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Hi all

I need to source some fairly large outdoor plants that can supplied ready potted or potted on site. My ideal would be a company who can come round see what I want, quote and supply or alternatively if anyone can recommend a decent garden centre that I can visit who can suppply the same (not ACE or anything similar)

Cheers
If you don't mind driving, drive to this area. https://goo.gl/maps/qGoJfDAbbaC2
Most nurseries are here, you can select plants, and ask them for recommendations. You can shop around, and prices are very competitive. Most of them can also deliver, and also do "tele orders".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts