Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was after any valuable information on living and working in italy. I am an australian with italian parents and have just come back from italy. I can converse in italian but i am not totally fluent. I am attaining an italian passport in the next few weeks.
I have family in Rome, Campobasso and Sicily. I love all but really love sicily. I would love to hear from people that have made the move and what they think, people that are working in italy and or people that have done this previously.

I currently work in IT and have done so for the past 8 years. I am a system administrator with a strong microsoft and vmware background. So if anyone has moved over into an IT feild it would be great to hear from you.

I think this will do for now.

Talk to me anyone.......

Carmelo

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Carmelo,
I have a close friend working in the IT business....he has worked in England many years and moved back to Italy after a while.....maybe I can share his experience to make your move easier....send me a msg and I will help in pointing you in the right direction....

Luigi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Luigi

Hi Carmelo,
I have a close friend working in the IT business....he has worked in England many years and moved back to Italy after a while.....maybe I can share his experience to make your move easier....send me a msg and I will help in pointing you in the right direction....

Luigi
That would be fantastic Luigi. You can contact me on charlie1 at iinet dot net dot au. I appreciate it.

Carmelo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts