Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a long term rental within approx 20 miles of the coast and 1 hour from airport. Any area of Spain. On the edge of a village. 3 bedroomed, garden and swimming pool a garage would be ideal to use as a workshop.

If you are trying to sell your villa, but are maybe now looking to long term rent. We love gardening and my partner is very capable of most household repairs. Your house would be well looked after. We are looking at 5 years + rental.

Please PM me if you have a property you wish to rent.

·
Administrator
36,511 Posts
We are looking for a long term rental within approx 20 miles of the coast and 1 hour from airport. Any area of Spain. On the edge of a village. 3 bedroomed, garden and swimming pool a garage would be ideal to use as a workshop.

If you are trying to sell your villa, but are maybe now looking to long term rent. We love gardening and my partner is very capable of most household repairs. Your house would be well looked after. We are looking at 5 years + rental.

Please PM me if you have a property you wish to rent.
Have you looked at http://www.expatforum.com/expats/spain-expat-forum-expats-living-spain/2725-faqs-lots-useful-info.html

There are links to rental websites in the section about renting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts