Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Term Rental Nayarit Area

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  chicois8 
#1 ·
Hello! I will moving to the Nayarit area in August and I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, studio, bungalow, apartment or house. I'll have my well mannered, clean service dog, Froggy and hope remain for six months or more. My budget is <$600, any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

#4 ·
Checkout Craigslist PV listings for property rentals in the towns of Sayulita, La Cruz, and also Bucerias Nayarit all are on the coast and should have something within your budget especially in August before the high season starts again in October.
The closer you get towards PV the less choice you will have for your budget.

#9 ·
I do consider myself a savvy traveler and I am diligent when it involved my safety. Common sense is necessary 24/7. I have been traveling alone for years, solo backpacked through Guatemala last year for 6 weeks as well as enjoyed dive travel all over the world for the last 25 years.
I do not take unnecessary risks, I don't make a habit of going out much after dark and quite content staying in. I am a day tripper loving new cultures and I have not spent any time in Mexico in the last 10 years or so. Thanks to all for your opinions and suggestions....the search continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.