Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i'm here working on our relationship proof for our spousal visa application. I'm the applicant, my husband the sponsor. For the past two years we have been using Facebook for contact. It's free and we use it to speak on the phone to each other as well as message. Does anyone have any advice for logging Facebook messages? I'm a bit overwhelmed with this part. I downloaded my Facebook data. We have over 40,000 messages to each other. I'm trying to streamline my application based on the advice of this forum. I'm certainly not going to print off or log all those messages! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello erinheather!
We recently submitted (4 weeks, 3 business days go they began working on it...but who's counting?!) for our spouse visa thru a lawyer.. We had 162k FBK messages, and about 40 pages of skype call logs over the course of our 3 1/2 year relationship (and almost 15months of that we were together in person...
Our lawyer said they wanted to see 4-5 pages for every 6 months..? We submitted about 20 pages of skype, focusing on our current time apart, and about 25 varied pages from FBK.. As well as photographs.
Hope that helps! Good luck

·
Registered
39,148 Posts
Far too much! 10-15 pages in all throughout your relationship, divided into six-month slots. Remember you don't need contents, just evidence of having communicated with each other.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! Should I just screenshot messages over the time period you suggested on a word document? It will only say who it is from and the date. No subject as it's Facebook. Also, it's from my perspective, the applicant. That's fine, i assume? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.