Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello experts,

My name is Muhammad. Finally, after a very long struggle, my fiance has got invitation from DIBP through NSW to apply for Subclass 190 visa. It was a very long journey but finally, the invitation is here and seems like a big achievement already. Major portion of credit goes to the forum members here who are always willing to help, so I want to thank you all. As always, I have few questions and expectations from forum members to please help me over my concerns.

1. As the invitation was received today, 8th of May 2015, 60 days will expire on 7th July 2015. New policies and quotas will be revised on 1st July 2015 as per the norms and expectations. If let’s say our occupation is removed from CSOL and SOL list or policies change, will that impact us if we lodge the visa between 1st and 7th July? This is because we are getting married in the first half of next month and marriage certificate will take some time to arrive.

2. While she was creating her EOI account, she filed her status as engaged and now as we are getting married before the lodging of visa, will there be any trouble for us if I want to file my case with her application as a partner?

Regards

Muhammad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts