Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've spent a while now searching for this information on the forum but didn't find anything. I am sure it is my problem here :) But can you please help? Or link me to the thread with answers?

I have lodged a 175 application online, and uploaded the scanned documents.
Now I am checking the status page and have some documents required and some outstanding but all list is related to medical or character.

Now here are my questions:

1- Should I do anything related to medical or character now or wait for the officer to ask?

2- There is a link on the status form called "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant". Should I fill this information in now?

3- While uploading documents I found a type called "Work experience reference" and another called "Specific work experience reference", and I got only the reference letters from the two employers (current and previous) that I submitted to ACS. Should I upload my current employer reference twice? Or only once and the officer will know that this is the specific work reference (as I have applied for specific work experience points)?

4- For a 175 application to have priority and be fast, it is enough to be on CSL? As I have read somewhere that 7 on IELTS is needed to make CSL effective for priority.

5- Is there any other statuses that I should expect soon or the first thing to expect is "officer assigned" (about six month for CSL as I've noticed on this forum)?

6- Last one: I have no medical problems history, so what else should I expect as a reason for medical refusal? Blood pressure/Body weight/...? Is there clear rules so one can test himself for passing or failing medical?

Thanks a lot for your time and sorry for the long message :)
cheers:love:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Bishoy

all you got to do now is wait.. upload all teh documents that you have, search the forum for other peoples posts on what documents to upload. make sure you upload ielts transcript, acs assessment, work related documents. as for form 80, u can either do it now or wait for teh CO. in most cases they ask for it. as for work exp references, what you have given is enough. if the CO is not satisfied, they will ask for more.

dont do the medicals rigt now, they expire in a year and your initial entry date depends on ur medicals and PCC. geting them done now will giv u less time fr making initial entry to validate the visa.

Just wait for teh CO. all documents will show required for now, as and when u get a CO, they check your documents and it changes to met.

wish you luck

anj

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Anj for your reply. What is form 80, is it the form at the link: "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant"?

I think I am not the first one here to ask about the documents to upload, I searched the forum several times in vain. I only found a copy-an-paste list from the one on DIAC, which is not the one I need. I need to know a specific piece of info: what to upload for work experience and what to load for specific work experience? Is the employer reference enough? I think you answered me that I should wait for the CO to tell me if any further docs are needed.

Anybody have answers to these ones?

4- For a 175 application to have priority and be fast, it is enough to be on CSL? As I have read somewhere that 7 on IELTS is needed to make CSL effective for priority.

6- I have no medical problems history, so what else should I expect as a reason for medical refusal? Blood pressure/Body weight/...? Is there clear rules so one can test himself for passing or failing medical?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Bishoy

I can give u a list of documents that we uploaded.
Appointment and Confirmation letters for all companies
Relieving letter form the companies worked for in the past
Transcripts for all years (Graduation and Masters) plus one consolidated
Degree from College for Graduation and Masters
Marksheet from School for 10th and 12th (+2)
Detailed Experience Certificate from all companies worked for
Since we could not give the current company experience letter we gave a statutory declaration stating we fear loosing the job, hence cant provide the same
References from colleagues with respective business cards and Id cards
References form X company managers with their business card
Birth Certificates for me and OH
Marriage Certificate
Spouse documents (educational)
copy of passport for every page that has anything written oni t
Any and every certificate (of excellence) from companies to support the CV
Bank statements
Salary slips
IELTS transcripts
ACS assessment proof

I guess that is it.. cant recall if we gave anything else

Being in CSL is enough, you always stand a risk of CSL changing but this much risk you got to take. If you want, you can try state sponsorship if you feel you want ot live in the city that has your skill in their skill list. But remember each state is taking atlaeast 3-4 months to grant the sponsorship, that is the kind of time the DIAC is taking to allocate a CO to CSL files.

As for medicals, as long as your x-ray come clean, there is no threat to australia from what you have, you will clear medicals, what they look for is HIV, Hepatitis, TB and few others. BP or Diabetes or weight issues are no threat unless you are morbidly obese. this has been discussed int eh forum in teh past, a BMI of 30-31 is alright but your fitness level should be good.

The day you go for the medicals, speak to your personal physician and ask if you should take some medicine to keep your BP in control. Stress/anxiety normally increases the BP/Sugar level. dont worry too much, you will clear it.

and yes, if you have submitted all that you gave for skill assessment, dont bother much, if need be, the CO will ask for more documents.

wish you luck
anj

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot Anj for valuable information. You were a great help :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Anj for the useful info.

Hi Bishoy

I can give u a list of documents that we uploaded.
Appointment and Confirmation letters for all companies
Relieving letter form the companies worked for in the past
Transcripts for all years (Graduation and Masters) plus one consolidated
Degree from College for Graduation and Masters
Marksheet from School for 10th and 12th (+2)
Detailed Experience Certificate from all companies worked for
Since we could not give the current company experience letter we gave a statutory declaration stating we fear loosing the job, hence cant provide the same
References from colleagues with respective business cards and Id cards
References form X company managers with their business card
Birth Certificates for me and OH
Marriage Certificate
Spouse documents (educational)
copy of passport for every page that has anything written oni t
Any and every certificate (of excellence) from companies to support the CV
Bank statements
Salary slips
IELTS transcripts
ACS assessment proof

I guess that is it.. cant recall if we gave anything else

Being in CSL is enough, you always stand a risk of CSL changing but this much risk you got to take. If you want, you can try state sponsorship if you feel you want ot live in the city that has your skill in their skill list. But remember each state is taking atlaeast 3-4 months to grant the sponsorship, that is the kind of time the DIAC is taking to allocate a CO to CSL files.

As for medicals, as long as your x-ray come clean, there is no threat to australia from what you have, you will clear medicals, what they look for is HIV, Hepatitis, TB and few others. BP or Diabetes or weight issues are no threat unless you are morbidly obese. this has been discussed int eh forum in teh past, a BMI of 30-31 is alright but your fitness level should be good.

The day you go for the medicals, speak to your personal physician and ask if you should take some medicine to keep your BP in control. Stress/anxiety normally increases the BP/Sugar level. dont worry too much, you will clear it.

and yes, if you have submitted all that you gave for skill assessment, dont bother much, if need be, the CO will ask for more documents.

wish you luck
anj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts