Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is more than a month and case manager has not been assigned (my migration lawyer told me). Is it normal ?
anything I can or should do ? Please advice.
I am currently doing my PCC.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You may want to check myimmitracker website:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/visa-tracker-sc189
This is for visa subclass 189, but you can go to the main to find your visa.

For 189, people who lodged their visa application on April 26th are now being contacted, so you may get a response in the following 10-20 days.

In the meantime get all your documents in order like suggested at the following thread:
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...australia/1227801-189-invite-how-proceed.html

Good luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will they some extra time ?

Hey I have 5-6 countries to do PCC and that is taking time. 1 I will have to do salutatory declaration.
So will the case manager give me some time or will ask immediately ??
the PCCs are interconnected. I need to do fingerprinting for one country and then go for the next that's where it takes time.

Kindly advice.

·
Registered
23,955 Posts
Hey I have 5-6 countries to do PCC and that is taking time. 1 I will have to do salutatory declaration.
the PCCs are interconnected. I need to do fingerprinting for one country and then go for the next that's where it takes time.

Kindly advice.
The CO will give you an initial time to upload the documents, but if you are unable to complete the processs, you can write back to him and ask for an extension of time.

I don't think he would have any hesitation in granting the extension, as you will be able to prove convincingly the reason for delay is procedural bottleneck in the countries involved

The Agent should have asked you to initiate all the PCC process much before you lodged the EOI, but that's water under the bridge

Try to expedite the process as much as you can, but you have nothing to worry about

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have uploaded all the documents except PCC for 4 countries and medical (of course).
May be in next 2 weeks I will have 2 of them done and for 2 I have to do SD.

I am just worried one of these 2 countries will take time (middle eastern country and process is very complicated). I will request for extra time, I hope he/she will understand.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I have uploaded all the documents except PCC for 4 countries and medical (of course).
May be in next 2 weeks I will have 2 of them done and for 2 I have to do SD.

I am just worried one of these 2 countries will take time (middle eastern country and process is very complicated). I will request for extra time, I hope he/she will understand.
which Mid-east countries?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UAE - they have a long process and seems like Legalisation of Documents will take time as I have 0 clue about those.
KSA - Thank God, I dont need to provide a PCC as I am outside of the country. I will provide the necessary documents.

Point is, this will take sometime and hopefully CO will be kind enough.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
UAE - they have a long process and seems like Legalisation of Documents will take time as I have 0 clue about those.
KSA - Thank God, I dont need to provide a PCC as I am outside of the country. I will provide the necessary documents.

Point is, this will take sometime and hopefully CO will be kind enough.
Did you approach UAE embassy in singapore ,if there is one?
That will solve your problems.

For KSA, if your stay is more than 12 months, you need to provide

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My employer was based out of Dubai, I am traveling to Saudi on Business Visa.
I am getting a generic letter from them stating the details and mentioning that I was involved in any criminal activity there.
Thats the max they can do.
I contacted suatralian embassy, Indian Embassy (I am an Indian) - They all said "PCC for you not possible".

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
My employer was based out of Dubai, I am traveling to Saudi on Business Visa.
I am getting a generic letter from them stating the details and mentioning that I was involved in any criminal activity there.
Thats the max they can do.
I contacted suatralian embassy, Indian Embassy (I am an Indian) - They all said "PCC for you not possible".
Yes

I assume you contacted AUS & IND embassies in KSA

Good luck

·
Registered
148 Posts

Kindly advice.

Since u are currently in Singapore, I supposed u will need SG PCC as well? I am also based in SG and the process to apply for police clearance took me 4 weeks! One of forummers made an appeal using the visa invitation letter and SPF accepted. U might want to try that to expedite the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the note, I did the same. My appeal has got approved, now applied for COC -Singapore.
Seems like it will take another 5 days to get approved and then I will go for finger printing and the "REAL" process will take time. I dont think I will get it before 2 weeks from now.

My appeal took almost 3 weeks to get approved and the whole thing will take almost 5-6 weeks to complete.

I also have to do PCC for Indonesia but Embassy "We cant, go to Jakarta". I will do a SD for Indonesia. Thats the only option for me. I stayed there 8 years back and did not take soft copy of all the documents they gave me that time with work permit. Also the process is Indonesia is very complicated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for the note, I did the same. My appeal has got approved, now applied for COC -Singapore.
Seems like it will take another 5 days to get approved and then I will go for finger printing and the "REAL" process will take time. I dont think I will get it before 2 weeks from now.

My appeal took almost 3 weeks to get approved and the whole thing will take almost 5-6 weeks to complete.

I also have to do PCC for Indonesia but Embassy "We cant, go to Jakarta". I will do a SD for Indonesia. Thats the only option for me. I stayed there 8 years back and did not take soft copy of all the documents they gave me that time with work permit. Also the process is Indonesia is very complicated.
Ic then in that case, it's better you produce everything before CO contact, otherwise there'll be a longer wait.

All the Best!

Sent from my SM-T719Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
The CO will give you an initial time to upload the documents, but if you are unable to complete the processs, you can write back to him and ask for an extension of time.

I don't think he would have any hesitation in granting the extension, as you will be able to prove convincingly the reason for delay is procedural bottleneck in the countries involved

The Agent should have asked you to initiate all the PCC process much before you lodged the EOI, but that's water under the bridge

Try to expedite the process as much as you can, but you have nothing to worry about

Cheers

This is correct. Different country's consulate and citizenship have conditions.

Based on my experience

- Singaporeans need to provide visas lodgement letter for pcc
- Japanese embassy in Singapore required the same as above

Thus the tremendous delay in your visa application

·
Registered
92 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts