Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,

I have already applied for PR Visa for self, spouse and childrens(2) and uploaded some of readily available documents, PCC done and Medicals given and waiting for CO allocation.

I have below questions:

1) I have birth certificates of my son which is completely in Kannada, obviously I need to get this translated to English

2) I have birth certificate of daughter which is in Kannada language and English language printed, But issuing authority seal is in Kannada --> Pl advise do I need to translate this document to English fully or CO will accept same original documents?

3) I have my spouse (dependent ) without functional English(may be I need to pay VAC2 as when CO asks), whereas her educational marks cards documents are in both Kannada and English language printed --> Pl advise do I need to translate this documents to English fully or CO will accept same original documents?

4) Does the English translators company should be NAATI accredited OR if TUV certified company is OK for translation of documents?

5) Does anybody know Kannada to English certified translators in Bangalore-India.

Thanks
Dhananjaya K

·
Registered
21 Posts
Even I have similar situation.
I have my birth certificate in Kannada and i am not sure if I can skip attaching birth certificate.
Instead, SSLC marks card should be fine?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts