Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the rules about living together if you aren't married are illegal, even though people do it, but what if you have female friends come over and visit? Is that still viewed the same if they stay with you?

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Don't worry about it, just be discrete - the all night raves are probably not a good idea!

Unless someone complains - and that's very unusual unless it's a bitter ex, then you're fine, really, don't get stressed!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry about it, just be discrete - the all night raves are probably not a good idea!

Unless someone complains - and that's very unusual unless it's a bitter ex, then you're fine, really, don't get stressed!

Cheers.........nice haircut by the way :eek:

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
This seems to come up alot... The guy and girl thing.

I think the whole use common sense, dont advertise what your doing, dont draw attention to ones self, and if you notice someone is getting curious, tell them its your cousin who came to visit :)

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
or sister as I read somewhere, maybe even on here, that siblings are ok?

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Yea, but then you have to answer to why yours names are not the same...

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Was your ex that terrible why you were married :) LOL

Gosh.. just avoid all the questions and go stay in a hotel downtown. They are ok with the prosititution so wont mind a women friend accompanying you :D

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Women know everything!!
Remember the 2 simple rules:
Rule 1: The woman is always right
Rule 2: When she is wrong refer to rule 1

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Maybe I am wrong???

And women are not always right but if a man knows whats good for him, he will refer to rule #1.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bloody loads here and all the southern softies who can't drive in it for toffee keep sticking their cars in the ditch!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.