Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have Australian PR subclass 189 valid till Jun 2021. I have made first entry. Just wanted to know for how long can I stay outside Asutralia till my PR is valid. Someone told me that I have to visit Australia once each year to mark an entry.

Is there any such rule. As I am planning to move after a year or two.

Thanks in Advance.

Usman

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi All

I have Australian PR subclass 189 valid till Jun 2021. I have made first entry. Just wanted to know for how long can I stay outside Asutralia till my PR is valid. Someone told me that I have to visit Australia once each year to mark an entry.

Thanks in Advance.

Usman
NO SUCH RULE. After IED is done, you can enter anytime till validity.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi All

Thanks in Advance.

Usman

Lets assume that you have PR validity till June 30th 2021. As you made your visa validation, you may come and leave any time you want till 30th June 2021. You can also enter Australia on the 30th June 2021 and happily live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets assume that you have PR validity till June 30th 2021. As you made your visa validation, you may come and leave any time you want till 30th June 2021. You can also enter Australia on the 30th June 2021 and happily live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am aware of that. I have to complete 4 yrs. Only concern was to make entry each year or not. I have lived in Sydney for 4 month. Did job, got medicare and centerlink accounts and driving licence in this duration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts