Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am living close to Nysa in the Opolskie area of Poland ( Upper Silesia ). Lived here for a year already with my wife who is Polish and two children, 7 and 5 years. We have a farm here and are always interested in meeting or chatting to ex pats now living in Poland.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jacek. I have been living here a year already however have been coming to Poland for around 9 years. I was in recruitment and was one of the first people from the UK to recruit Polish people for the UK job market. Thanks for your message.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Poland is good place to live if you earn money in Euro or $$, because than your living cost of living are much lower. A big plus is that we have access to both the sea and the mountains :) so you can explore a lot if you have the time. People also are fairly friendly terms often more foreigners than themselves. Unfortunately, the worst aspect is the bureaucracy and high taxes, which is why I mention above has passed working and earning in the currency of higher value. These are some relevant comments on quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts