Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I may be offered a job in Cecil County, Maryland. Just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it in terms of its a good place for a family. Also as my husband will have to look for work, am just wondering what the employment situation is like.
Thanks, jacqui

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Are you sure he can get his own work permit? What visa will they get you?

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Hi,
I may be offered a job in Cecil County, Maryland. Just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it in terms of its a good place for a family. Also as my husband will have to look for work, am just wondering what the employment situation is like.
Thanks, jacqui
Sorry, but with no information it is impossible to even guess what the employment situation is like.

·
Registered
12 Posts
According to my knowledge
Of course, we are referring to the famous Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab, a symbol of the Chesapeake Bay fishery and eateries along the waterways of the Chesapeake Bay. Eaten steamed and picked at the table, prepared in cakes, stews, salads, casseroles (Mornay sauce), dips, fondues, quiches, Imperial, and the always popular soft shell crab sauteed or fried. Maryland good food at it's best. Opened in 1952, the bridge was a welcomed alternative to the ferries that carried traffic across the Chesapeake Bay prior to the bridge opening. At 4.3 miles, shore to shore, this is a very significant bridge and a vital artery for traffic, commercial and recreational, in Maryland.So I prefer to live in n Maryland

·
Registered
6 Posts
According to my knowledge
Of course, we are referring to the famous Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab, a symbol of the Chesapeake Bay fishery and eateries along the waterways of the Chesapeake Bay. Eaten steamed and picked at the table, prepared in cakes, stews, salads, casseroles (Mornay sauce), dips, fondues, quiches, Imperial, and the always popular soft shell crab sauteed or fried. Maryland good food at it's best. Opened in 1952, the bridge was a welcomed alternative to the ferries that carried traffic across the Chesapeake Bay prior to the bridge opening. At 4.3 miles, shore to shore, this is a very significant bridge and a vital artery for traffic, commercial and recreational, in Maryland.So I prefer to live in n Maryland
Cecil County is a beautiful area! I've been to a few a parks around the area and they're a good place to check out some wildlife. I went camping one time at Elk Neck State Park, it was gorgeous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts