Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all again

This may seem a bit long winded but I have to ask!

We hope to move next year (looking at May/June) and are now trying to sort out the financial aspects

Monthly income of around £1800 sterling (rental costs already covered)

Is this sufficient to : run a car/food/meals out at least 3 times per week/we smoke and drink/utilities/council tax

Healthcare - I understand from Veronica on an earlier post that as my hubby is in receipt of his NHS pension and is retired he qualifies for free healthcare

I will also at that point bein receipt of my private pensions and be retired - would I also qualify

We will also require pho9ne/broadband/sky - any costs for this

We have been made aware of shopping in non tourist areas annd utilising the excellent market facilities

Regards

hotshop

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
Hi all again

This may seem a bit long winded but I have to ask!

We hope to move next year (looking at May/June) and are now trying to sort out the financial aspects

Monthly income of around £1800 sterling (rental costs already covered)

Is this sufficient to : run a car/food/meals out at least 3 times per week/we smoke and drink/utilities/council tax

Healthcare - I understand from Veronica on an earlier post that as my hubby is in receipt of his NHS pension and is retired he qualifies for free healthcare

I will also at that point bein receipt of my private pensions and be retired - would I also qualify

We will also require pho9ne/broadband/sky - any costs for this

We have been made aware of shopping in non tourist areas annd utilising the excellent market facilities

Regards

hotshop
As your husband is retired and qualifies for free treatment at the general you also qualify as his wife.
You should manage ok on your budget but maybe eating out 3 times a week will stretch it a bit.

Veronica

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
sorry I forgot wepay about 60 euros a month phone bill, including broadband
For sky, once you have a dish unless you want the full package it dosnt need to cost you anything eles. We get the full freeview channels, including all the BBc and ITV channels.

Veronica

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.