Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My education is from India but I have permanently moved to Australia 5 years ago.

Can you please help in addressing this challenge
1. Do I need to get my education assessed before applying for Express entry
2. I have all the original copies of my transcripts and final degree certificate with me, how do I get my education assessment done.. because I cannot goto my college back in India to get any photocopies certified or anything.

Can anyone advise.. thanks a ton.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi all,
My education is from India but I have permanently moved to Australia 5 years ago.

Can you please help in addressing this challenge
1. Do I need to get my education assessed before applying for Express entry
2. I have all the original copies of my transcripts and final degree certificate with me, how do I get my education assessment done.. because I cannot goto my college back in India to get any photocopies certified or anything.

Can anyone advise.. thanks a ton.

Does the school you attended not have a website or use email? Here in Canada we can easily do that online.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the school you attended not have a website or use email? Here in Canada we can easily do that online.
Hi there,
Yes but its in India and none of the Unis in India do this stuff online or even over the phone. I have all the originals with me but still I feel so helpless to apply.

I am not sure if CIC considered abroad applicants when drafting their immigration process.:noidea:

Would be good to know if there is an option for people who have permanently moved away from the countries of their education.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi there,
Yes but its in India and none of the Unis in India do this stuff online or even over the phone.
What kind of two-bit university doesn't do this stuff online or through the mail?

I am not sure if CIC considered abroad applicants when drafting their immigration process.
Why should they? It is not their problem if Indian universities cannot, or will not, perform a simple task that damned near every university in the western world performs as a matter of routine.

Would be good to know if there is an option for people who have permanently moved away from the countries of their education.

Most don't need another option. Were I to move to Britain I could contact my Canadian universities online, via email, through regular mail, or over the phone and have this done easily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.