Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

Here I am with another question and your expert advice.:)

While I am waiting for the invitation, like many people I have started to collate all my documents which are needed for Visa submission. I have few queries

1. The attachment is the list. Please let me know your thoughts if I have missed anything.

2. Do we need to Notarize each and every document from the list or is it mandated to any specific documents alone? in other words, whatever documents we upload in the immigration website should be notarized?

3. Also please let me know if any of those documents are not needed( like PF statements, Driving licenses, etc)

4. I have worked in 4 companies and have 11 years of experience. So the problem with the payslip is below and I have a mitigation around the issue

Company 1 - only 4 Random payslips for 4 years of experience planning to submit my bank statement which has been closed now and highlight all the salary credit and get notarized- will it work?

Company 2 - only 10 Random payslips for 2 years of experience planning to submit my bank statement which has been closed now and highlight all the salary credit and get notarized- will it work?

Company 3 - All payslips for 1 year - NO issues
Company 4 - All payslips for 4 years and counting :) - NO issues

Thanks in Advance.:fingerscrossed:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dear Friends,

Here I am with another question and your expert advice.:)

While I am waiting for the invitation, like many people I have started to collate all my documents which are needed for Visa submission. I have few queries

1. The attachment is the list. Please let me know your thoughts if I have missed anything.

2. Do we need to Notarize each and every document from the list or is it mandated to any specific documents alone? in other words, whatever documents we upload in the immigration website should be notarized?

F-80,F-1221, PF Statement, ACS letter not required to notorise
Color scans are not required to notorise but B&W docs should be notorized.

3. Also please let me know if any of those documents are not needed( like PF statements, Driving licenses, etc)

PF is needed as third party ,If you are planning to upload Aadhaar, PAN card, DL is not required

4. I have worked in 4 companies and have 11 years of experience. So the problem with the payslip is below and I have a mitigation around the issue

Company 1 - only 4 Random payslips for 4 years of experience planning to submit my bank statement which has been closed now and highlight all the salary credit and get notarized- will it work?

Company 2 - only 10 Random payslips for 2 years of experience planning to submit my bank statement which has been closed now and highlight all the salary credit and get notarized- will it work?

As long as your payslips cover entire period of your work in that organization and shows continuity.

Company 3 - All payslips for 1 year - NO issues
Company 4 - All payslips for 4 years and counting :) - NO issues

Thanks in Advance.:fingerscrossed:

Good luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
You don't have to notarize documents. The color scan copies will suffice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck
Thanks Mosa.

Ok my understanding is all the supporting documents apart from the one which we have sent to ACS does not Notarization; unless some of them are black and white- AM I correct?

Also regarding pay slips

Company 1 : The company clearly said they cant help as they dont keep history. Tried my best. But my closed bank statement will have the monthly salary credit log in it.
I have 4 Payslips out of 48 months.

Company 2 : I have some in the first quarter of my joining year and some in between and last three-month payslips.

But my form 16 will clearly say the employer's run the payslip each financial year- will that not be good enough? :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't have to notarize documents. The color scan copies will suffice

Thanks Ujaved007. I can see that you have got 489, is that same for 190 as well or you got 190 visa. Please confirm.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks Mosa.

Ok my understanding is all the supporting documents apart from the one which we have sent to ACS does not Notarization; unless some of them are black and white- AM I correct?

Also regarding pay slips

Company 1 : The company clearly said they cant help as they dont keep history. Tried my best. But my closed bank statement will have the monthly salary credit log in it.

I have 4 Payslips out of 48 months.

Company 2 : I have some in the first quarter of my joining year and some in between and last three-month payslips.

But my form 16 will clearly say the employer's run the payslip each financial year- will that not be good enough? :(

If you have F-16 for all employment, that will do

Highlight salary credits in Bank statements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have F-16 for all employment, that will do

Highlight salary credits in Bank statements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Mosa.

That's my plan- I have all the form 16 and bank stmt ( so I will highlight the bank salary credit each month and submit form 16 as well.

This way it will prove which employer I have worked each year and a bank stmt for salary credit and random payslips for first 2 companies. Rest all I have and I can put a note to case office if they ask that there is no other way to recover the missing payslip due to this reason.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks Ujaved007. I can see that you have got 489, is that same for 190 as well or you got 190 visa. Please confirm.
Mine is 489. However, all the visa applications whether they are 189, 190 or 489, are all assessed by DIBP. So obviously documents uploading guidelines will be similar for all of them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Bro

·
Registered
260 Posts
Neo_R,

Just noticed your location as UK, where did you get your documents Notarised?

Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts