Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

I do know there was a similar thread on this forum sometime back. But still, I would like to post a list of Australian recruiters I have been applying to, since a month now (from offshore). This is not a copy-paste job of a random list on the internet.
I have focused only on IT recruiters (because that's my profession), but a lot of recruiters in this list also recruit for other professions.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please feel free to add to the list. Also, i have omitted job sites like Seek, Indeed, careerone etc. and am mentioning only the recruiters. I haven't included employers, because then the list would become way too massive and cluttered. LinkedIn is usually the best way to contact employers directly. I was able to list 48 such recruiters

So, on to the list!

For some reason, I'm unable to post the list with links directly (database error), so I'm attaching the list as a Microsoft Word file. Sorry about that!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks but looks like this list contains some of the employers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great work man... This is what helps you get a job quickly once you land in OZ. Don't worry, I've been following your posts, and I feel your tension, anxiety and all. I can bet, you will land in a good job within a month or 2, max. Your skill is in demand, you are very communicative and outgoing, your approach is excellent.

Just stay calm, confident and look at all the positives. DO keep in touch with us and let us know about your success journey. Thanks!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great work man... This is what helps you get a job quickly once you land in OZ. Don't worry, I've been following your posts, and I feel your tension, anxiety and all. I can bet, you will land in a good job within a month or 2, max. Your skill is in demand, you are very communicative and outgoing, your approach is excellent.

Just stay calm, confident and look at all the positives. DO keep in touch with us and let us know about your success journey. Thanks!
Thanks a million for your kind and encouraging words!

Reactions: kaivalya

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey folks!

I do know there was a similar thread on this forum sometime back. But still, I would like to post a list of Australian recruiters I have been applying to, since a month now (from offshore). This is not a copy-paste job of a random list on the internet.
I have focused only on IT recruiters (because that's my profession), but a lot of recruiters in this list also recruit for other professions.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please feel free to add to the list. Also, i have omitted job sites like Seek, Indeed, careerone etc. and am mentioning only the recruiters. I haven't included employers, because then the list would become way too massive and cluttered. LinkedIn is usually the best way to contact employers directly. I was able to list 48 such recruiters

So, on to the list!

For some reason, I'm unable to post the list with links directly (database error), so I'm attaching the list as a Microsoft Word file. Sorry about that!
Great work buddy.. Thanks for your help... hope you get your dream job soon!!!:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
16 Posts
great work man....all the very best.

I just got my visa grant (subclass 190) for western Australia. Now I will start applying for jobs and the list you have shared will be of great help.

Can someone guide me how I can create an oz cover letter and resume?

Thanks in advance

Vikas

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thank you for your efforts and sharing the list.good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts