Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, if a company wanted to sponsor someone right now with the 186 visa (under Temporary Residence Transition stream because he meets all condition), which is the list of valid skilled occupations at the moment?

As I understand, it is this "Combined list of eligible skilled occupations"
And a limited list is available for the Direct Entry Stream.

So lets say I'm on a 457, with ANZCO WEB DESIGNER, I could be sponsored with no problems for 186 Temporary Residence Transition stream (given of course i meet all other conditions for this stream).

Did I get this all right? Thank you

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi, if a company wanted to sponsor someone right now with the 186 visa (under Temporary Residence Transition stream because he meets all condition), which is the list of valid skilled occupations at the moment?

As I understand, it is this "Combined list of eligible skilled occupations"
And a limited list is available for the Direct Entry Stream.

So lets say I'm on a 457, with ANZCO WEB DESIGNER, I could be sponsored with no problems for 186 Temporary Residence Transition stream (given of course i meet all other conditions for this stream).

Did I get this all right? Thank you
This is the list : https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00851

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Zaback21, yes that list is quite similar if not the same as the consolidated one. WEB DESIGNER is there. So my statement above holds true, for 186 ( Temporary Residence Transition stream), the consolidated list of skilled occupations apply.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.