Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just a quick question after receiving UK clearance visa and leaving for the UK...

Does anyone know if there are common questions that maybe asked by airport security to my wife where she holds a spouse visa?

Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
38,993 Posts
No. But some likely questions are about you as sponsor, where you are, where you live, what job you do etc. So she should carry some documentary evidence, such as marriage certificate, one payslip, council tax or utility bill, latest bank statement. They do have a duty to ensure that there has been no material change since the visa was granted, though they don't always ask relevant questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. But some likely questions are about you as sponsor, where you are, where you live, what job you do etc. So she should carry some documentary evidence, such as marriage certificate, one payslip, council tax or utility bill, latest bank statement. They do have a duty to ensure that there has been no material change since the visa was granted, though they don't always ask relevant questions.
Thanks for your reply Joppa, very helpful mate :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello seraz

First of all congrats on getting your visa an all the best for you in the future inshallah

I applied from bangladesh, sylhet for a spouse visa on the 15th of december an i just wanted to know how many times they emailed you an what did they write in the email once they made a decision

·
Registered
61 Posts
There is a thread which specifically answers these questions..... You can put your time line on it and all the posters have just applied or are waiting for their responses.... ����

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a thread which specifically answers these questions..... You can put your time line on it and all the posters have just applied or are waiting for their responses.... ����
I tried to locate this quote can you advise me in the right direction?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.