Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends

I was planning to do Level 8 post diploma in IT, but when I read one article . I have seen that level 7 graduate diploma(Information technology) can also take spouse with work permit if it is in Long term skill shortage list.

So I would like to know that to get work permit for spouse visa should it be Level 7 Bachelor course or Level 7 graduate diploma in IT?

Is there any changes happened after November 26th?

Please advise,
1 - 1 of 1 Posts