1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 31, 2017

RE: X Relationship with X, Inc.

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed is a copy of a contract between XY Logistics of the United Kingdom (herein, “X”) and X, Inc. (herein, “XY”) which, since its effective date of XXXX establishes a contract relationship between X and XY's contractor, Mr. XXXXXXXXX.

Under the terms of the contract employment arrangement, via XY, X has remitted an annual compensation amount of XXXXXXXXX GBP to Mr. XXXXXX. In addition to this annual compensation, via XY, X has Mr. XXXXX the annual equivalent of XXXX.00 GBP in incentive compensation.

Given the effective date of the XY agreement with X, and under the direction of XY, Mr. XXXXXX has been a contract employee of X for four (4) years. During this time, Mr. XXXXX has been paid approximately XXXXX GBP in compensation.

Currently, X does not have an anticipation of exiting the agreement with XY. As such, the contractual nature of X's relationship with Mr. XXXXXXX is permanent.

Should any questions or points of clarification arise, please contact my office at [email protected] or at XXXXXX.

Regards,

Xxxxx
SVP- Finance & Strategy

CC: Mssrs. Xxxx

Enclosures

-------------------

Since my husband is employed by an American company but paid by a logistics company in the U.K., he will also include a letter from said company. This letter is written by one of this managers. Does this look okay or do we need to add anything else?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Why do you need this letter explaining the contractual agreement between the Texan company and the UK one?

Does your husband not live and work in the UK?

From your earlier posting you entered the UK on fiance visa, got married, obtained the spouse visa and then returned to the US - your initial spouse visa expired April 2017.

Did your husband return to the US with you? Is he currently working in the US (you say you are returning together)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you need this letter explaining the contractual agreement between the Texan company and the UK one?

Does your husband not live and work in the UK?

From your earlier posting you entered the UK on fiance visa, got married, obtained the spouse visa and then returned to the US - your initial spouse visa expired April 2017.

Did your husband return to the US with you? Is he currently working in the US (you say you are returning together)
I figured it was needed as he is paid by a separate company in the U.K.? Just trying to cover ALL of my bases. Too much money is on the line here. For clarification purposes: my husband works in the United Kingdom for a company that is based in Texas but his pay checks are paid into his account by a logistics company. His contract, etc. are with the company in Texas.

Correct. Just as I said last time.

No, he did not. He is still living and working in the United Kingdom.

I just need to know if this letter is acceptable or not.. we're trying to have this done as soon as possible as his employer needs to send it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the letter is fine, though difficult to read because of too many xxxxx's!
lol I know, I'm sorry! Basically it's including his bonuses as well. The company's lawyer typed it. Thank you as always, Joppa. You were the reason I was successful in my first visa application! I hope it's the same this time around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.