Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My fiance is from Leeds & he works in Leeds city council. He has salary slips from the council. Does he still need a letter from his employer? If yes then how can he get it?

Thank you

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Yes, he needs a letter confirming salary, terms, and length of employment. This is a required document for anyone who is meeting the financial requirement through employment.

If yes then how can he get it?
Not sure what you need clarification on? He needs to ask his HR department or direct manager for a letter confirming the above

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi,

My fiance is from Leeds & he works in Leeds city council. He has salary slips from the council. Does he still need a letter from his employer? If yes then how can he get it?

Thank you
He'll also need a letter of employment. He needs to speak to his manager and they should be able to point him in the right direction.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, he needs a letter confirming salary, terms, and length of employment. This is a required document for anyone who is meeting the financial requirement through employment.

Not sure what you need clarification on? He needs to ask his HR department or direct manager for a letter confirming the above
Yes he just spoke to them. Thank you so much.

Does he need his passport copy to be certified? as I will be only sending a copy of his passport in fiance application.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
A British passport copy doesn't need to be certified as the ECO can correlate this information directly with the Passport Office.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He'll also need a letter of employment. He needs to speak to his manager and they should be able to point him in the right direction.

Does he need his passport copy to be certified? as I will be only sending a copy of his passport in fiance application.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can chose to paste on A4 or just order them chronologically, either is fine. Just make sure that pasting the passes and docs does not result in losing any information.
thank you so much. I thought pasting it on A4 size would be easier for ECO to manage the papers honestly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mini bank statements

A British passport copy doesn't need to be certified as the ECO can correlate this information directly with the Passport Office.
Can Santander (my fiance) Bank's mini statements (if stamped) be accepted for fiance visa as bank statements??

We actually have very less time to sort this out. So I am asking plenty of questions.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mini bank statements

Can Santander (my fiance) Bank's mini statements (if stamped) be accepted for fiance visa as bank statements??

We actually have very less time to sort this out. So I am asking plenty of questions.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
557 Posts

Nope, they can check the passport details on their system.

I have plenty of boarding passes & travel docs which I need to send. Should I paste it on A4 size paper & send it?
Yes.

Thanks in advance
Yes, that should be fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.