Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me with this issue:

My husband moved back to morocco before that the FBI can arrest him for bank fraud.he went to morocco (he is an American/Moroccan). Now i need him to go to the USA embassy to notarize some important document for kids school and he refused saying that once he goes inside the USA embassy in morocco that they will arrest him.My question is :can the usa embassy arrest you inside the embassy and send you back home? Please answer if you are 1000% sure
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
141 Posts
please help me with this issue:

My husband moved back to morocco before that the FBI can arrest him for bank fraud.he went to morocco (he is an American/Moroccan). Now i need him to go to the USA embassy to notarize some important document for kids school and he refused saying that once he goes inside the USA embassy in morocco that they will arrest him.My question is :can the usa embassy arrest you inside the embassy and send you back home? Please answer if you are 1000% sure
Thanks for the help
I cannot figure out what documents the U.S. would require to be notarized regarding your kids school, so that whole issue raises questions.

That being said, I wonder if your husband could, from outside the embassy, give you the power of attorney on the matter, which would then allow you to enter the U.S. embassy and use your power of attorney to sign the documents.
(Notice: I have zero experience in this type of matter.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts