Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, I have to say I'm possibly the most unorganized person in the world.

I came to the USA on a holiday from England to see some old friends I met in England and a girl I was in along distance relationship with, living near Lakenheath airforce base I met a lot of Americans. While i was here on the 90 days waiver i had so much fun that i went home for a while, worked hard and came back with another 90 days in mind.

Unfortunately that didn't happen... I made so many good friends who helped me with work etc that i just stayed. I have been here over 3 years now i think. Time is a bit of a blur, I'm just a young bloke who wanted to travel to the US for fun and found a home.

Now I'm in a pickle, I don't want to work cash in hand anymore. I pretty much want to exist and don't know how to go about it.

I married my girl who is a permanent resident who has been here for 30 years, we've been married over 2 years now and just want to stay together without fear of me getting deported.

I am terrible with forms, I earn enough to keep food on the table and really want to be able to live without worry. How do i go about doing this?

:(

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
OK guys, I have to say I'm possibly the most unorganized person in the world.

I came to the USA on a holiday from England to see some old friends I met in England and a girl I was in along distance relationship with, living near Lakenheath airforce base I met a lot of Americans. While i was here on the 90 days waiver i had so much fun that i went home for a while, worked hard and came back with another 90 days in mind.

Unfortunately that didn't happen... I made so many good friends who helped me with work etc that i just stayed. I have been here over 3 years now i think. Time is a bit of a blur, I'm just a young bloke who wanted to travel to the US for fun and found a home.

Now I'm in a pickle, I don't want to work cash in hand anymore. I pretty much want to exist and don't know how to go about it.

I married my girl who is a permanent resident who has been here for 30 years, we've been married over 2 years now and just want to stay together without fear of me getting deported.

I am terrible with forms, I earn enough to keep food on the table and really want to be able to live without worry. How do i go about doing this?

:(
Seeing an immigration attorney would be a good idea before you do anything else. Your case has complications and you've already admitted you're terrible with forms.

AILA's Immigration Lawyer Search

Reactions: expatforum - rules
1 - 2 of 2 Posts