Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I studied business psychology in Cologne Germany, but there was a misunderstanding and I ended up leaving my studies.
When my student visa expired I contacted the Israeli embassy in Germany and the German embassy in Israel and they both told me that after my visa expired I can stay another 90 days but they didn't tell me that I needed to leave Germany and return for a stamp .
So I ended up leaving 96 days after my visa expired and at the airport the police made a report and told me that I will get a mail with information about payment for my crime , but I have them my fiance's mail info (in Germany) she since moved and i can't receive the mail that they need to send me .
My question is who do I contact to give them a new mail address ?? , Thank you!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.