Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have submitted 190 visa in nov .. my 190 visa is under processing ... Iam expecting the visa to be granted by late Jan 2014 or Feb start 2014.

I might be leaving my current job before the grant. Is there any chances of 190 rejection since i left my job before.. Since employment verification can go smoothly .. only i might not in that organization at that instant but they would say i have worked from so and so time frame ..

any senior please advise ..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Inform your case officer about leaving the company asap..its always better that you inform them than they finding about it.

G

·
The fact you leave makes no difference, the only issue would be if your employer would still do verification as I have seen some employers in India turn funny if you leave on bad terms.

So yes tell your CO asap so they can decide to do verification asap if they need to. However they may have already done it or your paper evidence may be enough.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Inform your case officer about leaving the company asap..its always better that you inform them than they finding about it.

hi bro.. i read ur post...u ve been very lucky...co allocated and got visa very fast!!
any secrete????

i lodged on 31st march 2014 still no reply from immi dep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts