Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I recently moved from New York, and I am currently looking how to learn french intensively without breaking the bank. If you would like to do private tutoring together at a small price or exchange English for French (I tutor as well) that would be fine. If you know of any cheap classes in the area, please let me know.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello,
I recently moved from New York, and I am currently looking how to learn french intensively without breaking the bank. If you would like to do private tutoring together at a small price or exchange English for French (I tutor as well) that would be fine. If you know of any cheap classes in the area, please let me know.
Hi,

Try going through the OFII. You get 200 hours of French for free. I did an intensive course at the centre near Estrangin which I would definitely recommend. There are others such as the Canebière , but it wasn't such a nice environment in my opinion.

The address for the one I attended is 21 Rue Roux de Brignoles. When you enter the passageway it's the first door on the left on the second floor. Pop in and see what they can do.

Bonne chance!

Thom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cheapest way to learn french: discussions!

Dear Julia
I'm Nora, I live in Aubagne a small city close to Marseille and I enjoy intercultural meetings and chats, especially when they are funs ;)
With my boyfriend, we just came back from NYC where we met so lovely people talking about their city from the back of their heart that we felt like to do the same once back to Marseille.
We really would like getting better in English as we plan to move to NYC next year! So we are happy if we can share, discuss, have fun, make city visit or whatever with foreigners, mixing french and english langages!
Don't hesitate to contact me !

Nora

Hello,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.