Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a few quick questions regarding appendix 2 and my supporting documents package as time for submitting them draws near ( i have my biometrics appointment on Friday ) Do I understand correctly that appendix 2 is filled out by hand only? Do I need to make a copy of my printed out online application as well as appendix 2 once its filled out or will the originals suffice?

Also, I was wondering if I needed to submit my old passport from the last 10 years along with my current one?

Last one (for now) Do I need to submit all the info emailed to me confirming my biometrics appointment and my confirmation of payment via worldpay with my application or just the receipt that I get once my biometrics have been taken?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Ever grateful
A

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other I've forgotten to mention. On appendix 2 , it asks if you lived together in a relationship akin to marriage? I've seen conflicting answers to this question so I'm not sure whether I should include the times that we've stayed at each other's homes on our visits or say no as we've not officially moved in together on a permanent basis. Our trips have been 1 trip for 17 days, 1 trip for a month and 1 trip for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Appendix 2 is filled out by hand and submitted with your supporting documents.
You do not need to submit all your other passports, but you must declare them on the form.
I sent my biometrics appointment form with my documents.
I'm not sure what visa you're applying for. If it is a fiancé visa, the answer is no. If you're married and live in different countries, the answer is no. If it's an unmarried partner visa, the answer has to be yes.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Amy D.! Sorry, I forgot to mention, its a spouse visa I've applied for. Closer to time for my biometrics, I will probably submit a documents check list for everyone to look over so I can gather any last minute advice before mailing all my documents. Thanks again for your help.

A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.