Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

We are about 2 weeks off applying for our Fiance Visa and we have a few questions.

How do I pay for my Priority Service from Australia??? Do I pay before I start the application???

Also my Fiance is having problems with Natwest and statements, they said they don't have a rubber stamp to certify his Internet bank statements! How can we remedy this getting them certified????

Lastly the post office in the uk certify documents can we get the bank statements certified by them and his passport, birth certificate etc????

Also does anyone know of a good courier that is fast and safe to bring documents out to Oz? As he will be expressing all his last minute docs out to me.

Thankyou so much, hope to here replies soon
:)

·
Super Moderator
18,072 Posts
Only the bank can verify that the statements are authentic if they are not originals. Can you order a new set of originals? Perhaps they do this but for a charge.

His passport doesn't need to be certified. You only need a regular photo copy and you don't need his birth certificate at all.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's all here on UKBA Australia page:
UK Border Agency | Priority visa service
You must buy it on VFS Global site before attending biometric appointment, i.e. after you have made online application, and you must staple the receipt on the front of the printed-out application form, and write PRIORITY on the outside of the envelope/package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.