Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few last minute questions regarding Appendix 2 (VAF4A)

Part 1

1.25 - do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?* What responsibilities* and what do you each contribute?

We did up until May 1st when hubby and the kids became permanent residents and me just a visitor. Before the move we shared rent, utilities, necessities etc.* Husband and kids are now living with father in law and all bills and such are taken care of.

Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially, including any children listed above? Details of each person and how much spent per month.

*Me (when together) and the children. Housing/utilities are covered, groceries and necessities are currently shared between hubby and father in law.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i don't know your specific application type, but if the bolded sentences are your planned responses, my personal opinion would be to write them out more clearly and not use words like "hubby". maybe i'm just a bit stuck up..:D

eg. "me and my husband did share financial responsibilities until May 1st when him and our hildren..."

Always keep it clear what you are referring to... "before the move" -> "Before the move to XX"

And obviously if they ask for sums re: spending then you list them.

But this is just my personal opinion, would be shame if the caseworker made wrong conclusions due to a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They weren't my official responses lol just kind of explaining the situation for the people of the forum lol just was kind of lost on how to explain and what/how much should I add lol.

As for sums lol couldn't tell you what they are currently spending on groceries/necessities ÷4 lol they are probably buying alot of crap while in not around

·
Registered
673 Posts
They weren't my official responses lol just kind of explaining the situation for the people of the forum lol just was kind of lost on how to explain and what/how much should I add lol.

As for sums lol couldn't tell you what they are currently spending on groceries/necessities ÷4 lol they are probably buying alot of crap while in not around ��
They basically want to know whether boht of you work and contribute toward financial responsibility for household as well children and you need to write the estimate amounts ..Just write short answers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.