Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like to send my sincere sympathy to the families of the people killed and injured in the horrendous shooting earlier in the week.

This is a truly appalling act that has left many people and their families in shock and dismay.

Surely time has come for a change of mind think by Governments in US regarding ownership of these types of weapons. This incident has clearly shown the carnage they can cause.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hi Mogo51

Weapons don't kill people. People kill people. I don't own a gun but I am for gun rights here in America. No matter how strict they would get on gun control the criminals will still have guns. Only the law abiding citizen would be without protection. This is a subject that has been kicked around for awhile here. Sure it would make it harder for the criminal to get the gun but they would still get it from underground connections. Actually, I think it would be worse because of the profits the black market could make to sell the gun that is outlawed.

Just my thoughts on this subject.

art

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hi Mogo51

Weapons don't kill people. People kill people. I don't own a gun but I am for gun rights here in America. No matter how strict they would get on gun control the criminals will still have guns. Only the law abiding citizen would be without protection. This is a subject that has been kicked around for awhile here. Sure it would make it harder for the criminal to get the gun but they would still get it from underground connections. Actually, I think it would be worse because of the profits the black market could make to sell the gun that is outlawed.

Just my thoughts on this subject.

art
FULLY AGREE WITH EACH OF YOUR STATEMENTS. Can't blame a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being a fat pig.

Fred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.