Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am planning to apply for Australlian Imigration but I can't seem to score 7 or above for my language exam.
I have tried the points calculator and without the language I'm getting 65 points. I'm planning for 189 and was wondering has anyone got positive results via DIBP without the score of 7 or above.
I did IELTs last year and had an overall score of 7 but it was a mix of 7.5_6.5 so not all of them were 7. I gave PTE yesterday and everything else was 7 except writing which i got 59.
I've read that rescorring won't do much. I was in States visiting so gave the exam for PET here. I don't have the exam available where I live and don't really know what to do next since no other date is available anymore until my visit.
I have all the documents ready for ACs but haven't started the process yet. But I've heard from people that they've gotten their results back in 2 to 3 weeks.
Any help would be appreciated.
Do I start without the 7 score?

Thanks
Maryam

·
Registered
204 Posts
just get professional help If you are stuck at 6.5. In 2008, in my first attempt I had 5.5 in writing and then I took some private lessons for essay writing and after one month I scored 7.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts