Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Wow, this is an interesting and thought provoking post - no offense to the OP at all - in fact the opposite, I'm full of admiration! We have a chap from England, living in Dubai?? who obviously speaks english well, offering to teach persian to people in Dubai in exchange for learning Spanish.

This proves that we are all becoming multi-national and that possibly the need for one universal language is coming fast.

I hope you can find someone, sadly I'm in need of learning spanish desperately, altho I did understand the last paragraph!!! As for Persian?? EEEEEKKK, I couldnt cope with that I dont think LOL

Jo xxx

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Hi Andrew, we've been organising get togethers for spanish speakers lately (although everybody is welcome to join and we usually end up speaking english anyway :D), keep an eye on the forum!

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am fluent in Spanish and would be interestred in an exchange.
This is really excellent news because I had given up any hope that someone would respond to this :). But please do a few more posts on this forum (I think you need to have 4 or 5 posts) so that you can send me an offline message and I will then forward you my contact details.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, this is an interesting and thought provoking post - no offense to the OP at all - in fact the opposite, I'm full of admiration! We have a chap from England, living in Dubai?? who obviously speaks english well, offering to teach persian to people in Dubai in exchange for learning Spanish.

This proves that we are all becoming multi-national and that possibly the need for one universal language is coming fast.

I hope you can find someone, sadly I'm in need of learning spanish desperately, altho I did understand the last paragraph!!! As for Persian?? EEEEEKKK, I couldnt cope with that I dont think LOL

Jo xxx
Dear Jo,

I am glad to tell you that after almost 6 months, I finally found someone to practice my Spanish with and in return teach him Persian, and just when I had almost given up all hope :).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!! I´m Laura from Alhaurin de la torre, I´m spanish if anyone want to exchange 30 minutes in english for 30 minutes in spanish just tell me, thaks!!

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi!! I´m Laura from Alhaurin de la torre, I´m spanish if anyone want to exchange 30 minutes in english for 30 minutes in spanish just tell me, thaks!!
I'd be interested but I cannot send you any offline messages (and vice versa) until you post a few other messages to the forum (I think the magic number is 5).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.