Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My boyfriend and I are right at the beginning of the process of planning our migration to Australia.
My boyfriend is a land surveyor in the UK with 10yrs experience. He doesn't have a degree or anything, he started at the bottom and worked up to senior surveyor.

Anyone else here emigrated as a surveyor?

Everywhere we have looked it says he needs a degree to get a job in Australia.

Can anyone recommend any companies or websites who are recruiting Brits to Oz?

My line of employment isn't currently recruiting and even so I'm state limited to WA and SA but everyone (aunts/cousins/friends) I know is in QLD so we were looking to travel based on his work rather than mine.

Anyone know if he is granted a work permit from the skilled list and I go as a dependant, can I work?

Jen :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts