Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone could give me some advice. I am looking at purchasing some land in Ajman to build a 4 bedroom villa in Ajman. I have looked around most websites and the land plots seem to have shot up in price over the last year.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase some land in Ajman? I am looking at between 3,000 - 5,000 sqft dependant on price of course.

Would really appreciate any help or advice given.

Regards
Zak

·
Banned
17 Posts
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone could give me some advice. I am looking at purchasing some land in Ajman to build a 4 bedroom villa in Ajman. I have looked around most websites and the land plots seem to have shot up in price over the last year.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase some land in Ajman? I am looking at between 3,000 - 5,000 sqft dependant on price of course.

Would really appreciate any help or advice given.

Regards
Zak
I am also looking for a small plot of land but as i am searching freezone websites they have minimum offer size of 2500 sq m ie about min 25000 sq feet.So in case you have found any plot already , please share the same here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts