Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
DH and I have lived in Dubai for a year, and back home in Sydney we used to have regular lan parties at our place.
We are looking for those enthusiasts who love to game and are happy to dump their PC's in the car and come and have a Games night with us.
We also have one extra screen that can be used by someone :)
Who is interested and what games appeal?

Also, feel free to bring a spare harddisk, there will be content sharing too :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would be quite interested. I am coming over next week! I won't have my desktop rig for a while, but a decent enough laptop for something like CS:S or something equally basic (but fun).

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm not yet able to carry my rig around, but as soon as I can, I'm in.

CS:Source is number one on my list, but if you are up for easy kill of newbs, I have just fired up Starcraft 2.

And of course, the old Red Alert 2 is always somewhere on a hard drive (what can I say, I suck at that game, but I just love it).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds good! Currently playing Skyrim for PS3... But i'm desperate for some PC gaming, and i've never been to a LAN session before!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I used to play Duke Nukem ( is it the right spelling ? gheeee) back in the university in the LAN network...how many BORING classes I missed ,,, that what 11 years ago ?

I can only imagine that the new action game is thousands of years ahead of my last experience.

Do you have the BETA ? or the full version of blizzard ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Everyone,
DH and I have lived in Dubai for a year, and back home in Sydney we used to have regular lan parties at our place.
We are looking for those enthusiasts who love to game and are happy to dump their PC's in the car and come and have a Games night with us.
We also have one extra screen that can be used by someone :)
Who is interested and what games appeal?

Also, feel free to bring a spare harddisk, there will be content sharing too :)
Hi there
i'am interested to join so could you please send me the venue details...

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I used to play Duke Nukem ( is it the right spelling ? gheeee) back in the university in the LAN network...how many BORING classes I missed ,,, that what 11 years ago ?

I can only imagine that the new action game is thousands of years ahead of my last experience.

Do you have the BETA ? or the full version of blizzard ?
I first played Duke Nukem in '92! And I had to request more download bandwidth from the Bangkok Post BB that same year because I wanted to download Wolfenstine and it was just over my 1 mb file size limit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts